FLINT, Michigan—Mott Community College will host an enrollment event on Saturday, July 20, to help students transition into the fall semester.
“Our goal is to provide our current students and prospective students, an efficient and seamless opportunity to enroll for the upcoming semester,” said Jon Calderwood, executive director of enrollment management. “Every step of the enrollment process will be available on Saturday to facilitate our students’ busy schedules or help new students get the enrollment process started.”
A full slate of services will be available for students during the special Saturday Enrollment Event, which runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. July 20 on Mott Community College’s main Flint campus.
Some of the services being offered include:
• Placement testing: Accuplacer test will be done on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 8:30 a.m. The last test will begin at 12:30 p.m. Online sign up for testing is available. at https://www.mcc.edu/placement-testing/index.shtml Attendees also can make appointments for future testing.
• Orientation: Sessions will be offered 8-10 a.m. and 10-noon in the Regional Technology Center on campus. Attendees can also schedule for future sessions.
• Advising: Meet with an advisor to plan your course schedules or make an appointment to meet with an advisor later.
• Payments: Make a tuition payment plan or pay for classes (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express, money order and personal checks are accepted).
• Financial aid: Information on financial aid will be available. Help will also be available for those completing their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) applications.